Google is looking for Ads Quality Rater who can work from home for Google through Internet.
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements. Ads Quality Raters use an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google. Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of information. You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media. Additionally, you will apply this knowledge to a broad range of interests and topics. Ads Quality Raters possess excellent written communication skills and web analytic capabilities. You will be required to work 10-20 hours a week on a self-directed schedule.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Ads Quality Rater - English - Temporary.
- Evaluate the accuracy of Google search engine results.
- Communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via the online tool.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Extensive familiarity with U.S. culture and media.
- Excellent web research and analytical capabilities.
- A high speed internet connection.
- Valid U.S. work authorization.